So summer’s around the corner, but your swimsuit body still seems to be hibernating. That’s the bad news. The good news, however, is we’ve got a quick, convenient and effective solution to get rid of the extra weight, and tone and tighten too. We’re talking about whole body vibration machines, and more specifically the Axis Plate Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine.
The way these machines work is simple; vibration plates create high-frequency vibrations that cause the muscles to contract. What this does is mimic the effects of traditional exercises but without the blood, sweat, and tears. There are loads of vibration machines available, but very few deliver the results of the Axis Plate Dual Motor vibrating machine.
About the Axis-Plate Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
The Axis-Plate E6600 has a dual vibration system with both oscillating and tri-planner movements. Tri-planners are used to build muscle, improve your bone density, while oscillating machines help to burn fat, and aid with lymphatic drainage. There are very few vibrating machines that offer both, which means you’re getting two workouts for the price of one. The heavy-duty exercise machine has 60 different speed settings, as well as three pre-programmed workouts, and you can also add three of your own customized programs.
A Full Body Workout
The Axis E6600 has a frequency range of 4 Hz all the way to 30 Hz that can be adjusted, which means you’ll be comfortable, no matter the mode, vibration or speed. The machine offers a full body workout, and with 36 different positions to choose from, you won’t get bored. The BMI analyzer allows you to track your progress.
Features of the Axis-Plate Dual Motor Vibration Platform Machine
Although it’s a little more expensive than other vibrating platforms, the Axis E6600 gives you a professional full body workout, in the comfort of your home. Other features include:
- There is a user manual with 36 different positions
- The machine features three pre-programmed workouts for different fitness levels
- You can customize your own settings to suit your fitness level including the motion and speed of the vibrations
- It can hold up to 400 pounds
- The vibrating platform comes with isometric straps that can be used for upper body workouts
- The machine has a BMI analyzer so you can track your progress
What we like:
- The machine is very quiet and won’t disturb the rest of the family
- It’s easy to assemble
- Approved by professional trainers
- It’s one of the most versatile vibrating platforms, with 26 vibrations and 60 different speeds
What we don’t like:
- Some users have mentioned an unpleasant “tire-like” smell
The Axis-Plate Dual Motor Vibration machine, although a little more expensive than other vibrating platforms, is definitely worth investing in. With two motors as well as oscillating and tri-planner movements, you get a full body workout along with other benefits. You can enjoy decreased blood pressure, fewer stress hormones and improved oxygenation and circulation of the blood.